The mountain and all about adventure

Trying to post in english, it's fun

Hy guys, on this afternoon i try to write a post in english with my english skill. :-D
I'm so sorry if my english is bad. i don't know if i can do it, or not. but, what the problem if i try it. bye the way, it is good for train my english skill.

english language
source : google


I think we have a choice in life. and i choice to increase my english skill. because now, everything if not know this language, he have trouble getting a job. so, would you like me? to improve ability about english language. It's all up to you.

You can read my previous content about Mount Agung I think enough for this time. see you next time all.

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Trying to post in english, it's fun